;; A warm welcome to readers from China! ;; After many years when this blog's audience was strictly Empire and ;; Colonies only, I've recently noticed a vast number of hits from ;; China. ;; It turns out I'm on the front page if you search for Clojure on ;; baidu, which goes to show what a very fine search engine it is. ;; This blog is about my continuous process of learning Clojure. In it ;; I have conversations with my REPL about stuff I don't understand, ;; hoping to understand it by poking it with a stick and seeing what ;; happens. ;; I'm told that this is how to say hello world in Mandarin: (defn 你好世界  (print "你好世界")) ;; Clojure seems to deal well with this: user> (你好世界) 你好世界 nil ;; Is this right? And how do I pronounce it?
- October (8)
- September (12)
- August (5)
- July (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (10)
- Ring: Bringing it All Back Home
- A Warm Welcome to Readers from China (你好世界)
- Regular Expressions in Clojure
- Penetrating Ring : A Web App that Keeps its Data i...
- Maths Tuition (Cambridge STEP)
- Ring: Using Sessions in a Web Application
- How Sessions Work in Ring
- How Cookies Work in Ring
- Really Rather Overdoing the Interest in How Parame...
- Getting Started with Ring